View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #100
LiliK
Determined Diva

S/C/G: 321/295/170

Height: 6'2"

Screen Name: LiliK

Age/Age Range: 48 in August

Family Life: Married with a grown stepdaughter and a really spoiled old cocker spaniel.

Hobbies and Interests: Anything medical, music, travel, reading.

Favorite Music: Too much to list. Quicker to say I don't like rap and I don't like listening to opera (although I enjoy it live!).

Favorite Color(s): Depends on my mood; purple is usually good.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking for now. As I lose weight, I'm hoping to include strength/weight training plus yoga.

What are your fitness/health goals? Getting healthy and strong and DROPPING THIS WEIGHT!!!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My husband has had weight loss surgery, and he is looking and feeling great. My turn now, and surgery isn't for me. I want to feel fantastic, and I want to blow his mind.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Planning ahead for appropriate meals and finding time for exercise (busy schedule).

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. Planning and preparing meals ahead of time so I don't cave and grab something quick and bad for me. 2. Incorporating exercise as a fun activity on a daily basis. 3. Eating at home more frequently so I have better control over what I eat.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: LOVE this question, but am keeping the answer secret for now (but I appreciate the motivation, as I'm not sure I would have considered this on my own).

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bathing suit--I used to swim competitively and lifeguard, and I love the water/beach, but there is no way I'm going out in public in a bathing suit until I drop this weight and get my body back into shape. Also, a pair of fantastic, tight, lean jeans.
LiliK is offline   Reply With Quote