View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:41 AM   #79
Ms JanVan

S/C/G: 90/85/65 kgs

Height: 1.57

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdiva View Post
I'm one of those annoyingly cheerful morning people. / and am the mother of two girls, 2 and 4. / So that whole blend in with the majority and express yourself on your own time, yeah that's me too. / I listen to any music that matches my mood from elevator music to heavy metal. I'm a child of the 80's, so I dont' dig much rap and screamer -I- hate -my -mom music doesn't do it for me either. (exception: Disturbed, they are awesome but that dude has issues. He needs Dr. Drew) Not that I begrudge anyone who does like any form of music, music is expression. / I'll post real pics when I make some real progress. Till then- it's great to get started on this journey with some like-minded peoples. Sorry for the smiley overload.
I'm so glad you like this forum because some of you ladies,girls,etc really could be my doppelganger's except that I'm not really a morning person...I think I'm still the sulky 16yr old type..I'm also a child of the 80's so I get where you're coming from except the occasional Snoop Dogg goes down pretty well - I've kind of lost my way because of OTHER issues but intend to drag my FAT *** back into some sort of shape. I think I should be slightly thinner before I get anymore tattoos but hey the ones I have arent going anywhere!!! Look forward to any of your updates!!!
Ms JanVan is offline   Reply With Quote