1 lb lean ground chicken
2T or so bread crumbs (optional)
1/4c parm cheese
- mix above ingredients
- spread it on a parchment paper on a pizza pan,
- cook in a 400F oven for about 17 minutes...
- take out meat crust
- add a thin layer of pizza sauce
- add green peppers, spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese, mozarella cheese, slices of pepperoni. and whatever other topping you like
- sprinkle with Italian seasoning...
I could not believe how good it smelled and how much the rest of the family loved it too!!