Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default Thank you coffee!

Ugh! I don't know what this problem is today, but I've been hungry all day. I'm still at work and gone through my lunch and snack and am still starving! Two hours to go in my day, gym and then home, so dinner is at minimum 4 hours away...I didn't have any back up snacks in the office and I any quality snack would have put me over on my cal by at least 100 cals...So I grabed a cup of coffee w/ a little bit of sf creamer for 60 cals putting me over by only 40 cals on my day. I feel better, thank you caffine, and should make it to dinner ok...barring the caffine crash.

I just don't get it...I completely revamped my foods and it has worked wonders on my hunger levels and everything has been awesome until today. I was a little hungier than normal all week, but today has been ridiculous...I'm hoping I'm in store for a big weight loss whoosh or something, I can't figure it out. Oh well...but thank you caffine for allowing my to avoid the cheesecake in the fridge. Note to self, replinish snack drawer.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

yay. nc! That is a huge indicator you are about to drop more weight. Your metabolism is revved up. I find when i don't feel hungry, my weight is maintained, when I feel hungry, but don't give in to binge on everything i think sounds good. I get a good drop.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #3  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Yep, I've noticed this too and it's in line with my monthly trend. I pretty much only lose two weeks out of the month and this is almost that time. I remember when I used to lose weekly but now it's just two big whooshes a month. The average is the same, but it's a little trickier to stay focused without that pat on the back each week.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncuneo View Post
Yep, I've noticed this too and it's in line with my monthly trend. I pretty much only lose two weeks out of the month and this is almost that time. I remember when I used to lose weekly but now it's just two big whooshes a month. The average is the same, but it's a little trickier to stay focused without that pat on the back each week.
Oh yes, that's my pattern too. And I also get crazy hungry for a few days before I drop.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #5  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

For me, that's why I have a range of calories, rather than a calorie limit. I aim for 1500-1700 a day and usually end up around 1600. But on days when I'm extra hungry, I have some leeway to play with. And other days, I'm happy nearer 1400.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Okay, I am so glad you shared this. I have been starving all week but unlike you I have eaten everything in site. Note to self: ride this out and see if I too have a nice whoosh!

Thanks for letting me in on this little secret

Last edited by ANewCreation; 07-16-2010 at 10:30 AM.
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote