Old 07-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #1  

Default All Day Weight Loss Supplements VS MRC6???

I have previoulsy purchased both of these (at the same time)a few years ago and saw great results then. I felt good and didn't complete the program and never got to the stabilization/maintenance part.

Have any of you used either of these products? I am afraid if I do not buy both I will not see the same results? What are your thoughts? The ADWL is about $75 per month and the MRC6 is less expensive by buying the larger supply. I have seen where some people have purchased another cheaper version of MRC6.

I would really appreciate any thoughts about these...Thanks!
Gsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #2  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

I have never taken the ADWL and did not purchase the MRC6 - I did purchase the alternate for MRC6 called KLB5. I finished out the bottle yesterday and have decided to not repurchase it. I am really pleased w/my weight loss to date (13.5 lbs over 31 days), but I just don't want to spend unnecessary money. I've seen alot of ladies on the forum here indicated that they don't take any of these added supplements, and I'm going to test that theory over the next month and see if I notice a decline in my weight loss or not.

Truly, it seems to me that we are well below 1200 calories when on plan daily, and science says you'll lose weight at that level regardless. So, I can't really answer you as to whether or not they speed along weight loss, but I am going to venture out and try it free of these extras! And it's hard - I think they know that - they get our heads all caught up in these supplements that will supposedly help - I totally bought in to some of it. But the HNS cost enough, and then the EFA and a daily MV - I'm just setting a personal financial limit on these items, and mostly I purchase them at dietdirect.com or my local vitamin shop because they are cheaper.

Regardless of what you decide, best of luck!!
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #3  

Is the EFA the flax? If so, I get that at Wal-Mart...
Gsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #4  
Skinny for Scuba!

Yes Gsmom - EFA stands for Essential Fatty Acids - so Flax, Fish Oil, Omegas.... I think they all fit into the same category. But you do want to stick to as close to pharmacutical grade as you can get (i.e. every pill has the same ingredient make up versus just a big random dosage across the pills).
Old 07-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 292/211/160

Height: 5'2"

Gsmom, I've been doing this on my own, I started June 9 with preconditioning, moved to the biege menu a week later, I buy all my stuff at Walmart, the only supplements I take are the fish oil, multi, and fiber choice fiber chews(sugar free). Since I was doing this on my own, I did not know about any of the other supps, but that hasn't hurt me, I'm 23 lbs down in one month, I feel better then I have ever had. Subs that I have made:

Walmart:

for hns-Body Fortress 2lbs for 16.00, it has 52gm of protein in one scoop, so you don't want to use a full scoop, the equiv. is a heaping tablespoon. Comes in all flavors, my fav. is chocolate, mix with 4oz of water, yum!

puddings: 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Body Fortress with 1 tablespoon of sugar free instant pudding, and water to desire texture, about 3 oz. love this use it as a creamy hns, sometimes I make it a litter thinner, and pour over my fruit. fav kind: cheese cake pudding. Difference I found was the taste is great, but it makes a little less, but same nutritional content, slightly higher cals, but not much.

I haven't quite found the same for the meal replacement bar, but the closest I get is with the Atkins or Special K high protein. I don't use them much, I love food, and it is hard for me to replace a meal with a bar. But if I'm busy, it is better then skipping a meal, so I keep one in my purse, and a few at my desk.

Good Luck, just some suggestions, that haven't hurt my progress yet, and has save me money. I feel that everyone, should be offered the opportunity to lose weight, money should not be a factor, being healthy should be the only qualification!

PS: Staying OP, so your body does not go off of "fat burning" mode is the most important!
tmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #6  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

I've been taking MRC-6 since starting and just changed to KLB-5. I really feel like this has been a big part in my losing inches. Since I was last this weight, I've had a baby so I know my body has changed, but I fit into my clothes even better than I did when I was previously this weight (4 years ago)
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM   #7  
Gunz

S/C/G: 192/171/145

Height: 5'5

Just re-enrolled for another 17 weeks after falling off program. I actually said i would never buy any of the supplements but ended up purchasing the all day weight loss. Will keep you posted if i feel the weight comes off faster.. I figured i payed about double for it than what i would have in the store.
MGunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #8  
Skinny for Scuba!

So since my last post on 7/7, I have not taken any KLB5/MRC6 - they did my measurements today and I was down a total of 19 inches - I lost 8 inches while taking the supplement and on the first portion of my program, and 11 inches here in my second month on day 44 while not taking it (not taking it now for 2 weeks) - so I've got enough proof to convince myself that I don't need it. Just thought I'd share that w/you guys. Taking it versus not taking it didn't seem to make a difference for me (at least, not so far).
Old 07-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 8"

I also have been mulling over stopping the MRC6 and possible Corti-Trim for financial reasons. I have another 5-6 months to go and it is getting expensive.
However I'm nervous about stopping the Enhancer as I think that it may be helping supress my appetite. But it could just be all the protein I eat. Hmmm
Any thoughts on the Enhancers or any good alternatives?
namaste1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:22 PM   #10  

Hi. I was at a plateau at my last several weigh in's. All day weight loss was suggested along with trying meta quick for a few days. I must say that I can really feel a difference. I have no hunger at all and no cravings. I have used enhancer in the past and felt no difference at all when I stopped taking it.
Karen in McKinney is offline   Reply With Quote