S/C/G: 270/212/140

Height: 5'8"

Wink

DATE: July 10, 2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME: reborn03042010

BIRTHDAY: August

MARITAL STATUS: single

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 boys 17 & 20

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: fishing, tanning, camping, shopping, surfing the web, reading, movies, photography, traveling and spending time with my family

PETS: 1 dog

TOP WEIGHT: 270

CURRENT WEIGHT: 212

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Minnesota

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: bedtime snacking

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: dieting didn't work! changing my lifestyle did

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i had a complete thyroidectomy in 2003 due to severe hyper-thyroidism and large goiter. before the surgery i could eat anything i wanted and still maintain a slim figure. after the surgery the doctor warned me that maintaining such a high calorie diet with little to no exercise would cause weight gain....i choose of course to ignore this warning and then after i gained 110 lbs (!!!) i blamed a lack of thyroid for my bad choices. after learning my cholesterol levels in march of this year i decided to make healthier food/exercise choices and losing weight just followed suit. after losing 58 lbs to date i have decided there really is no good excuse for treating myself so badly over the last 7 years. i feel better, i have less joint pain and my new clothes are way cuter than my old ones buying new clothes for the different stages of my weight loss has been far less expensive since i've learned the art of thrift stores.....not everything in a thrift store is perfect but if you are willing to allow yourself time to browse you can definitely find some treasures!
reborn03042010 is offline   Reply With Quote