Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #1  
over and over again

S/C/G: 336.1/328.7/160

Height: 5'6

Default Jello Jiggler

This time on my weightloss journey I am exerperiencing everything and taking it all in. Its not just some crash diet and hurrying to get to that goal. I am taking things day by day and doing it the right way. I have been losing weight at a good pace and I am suprised to see at times how the weight is just dropping off. I know I am going to have some saggy skin and sad looking skin flaps for boobies. My poor boobs are already starting to look like that. lol. I am expecting all of that so when the time comes and I am close to my goal I will not be depressed about it. I am saving all of my pennies for a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I'm trying to prepare myself.

I am currently down to 226lbs and my body is just cracking me up. I feel like a jello jiggler. My old hard fat is now just soft and squishy and there are times when I catch myself just patting it and shaking it.HAHA!!! Its amazing how not too long ago I had nasty back boobs and now they are small lil flabbly rolls that r smoothing out. I am constantly touching myself, (sorry I know that sounds gross) rubbing my collarbone and touching my newly found wrist bones. I also catch myself stroking my jawline because not that long ago I didn't have one. I am just happy that I am still excited and determined to not give up. I want to let out this sexy beast that I have been keeping inside of me for so long. I want to enjoy life again and I am letting myself do that now. Even with the chaos and emotional issues I have been going thru with my husband, soon to be was-been, Weightloss, exercising and calorie counting is the one thing in my life I have control over and it brings me joy in this time of grief and sadness. I want to thank u ladies for all of your support and your goal pictures that keep me motivated. I am going to try and put up some of mine when I figure out how to do it.
sarcruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #2  
I love my muscles!

S/C/G: 169/149/135

Height: 5' 5 1/4"

Yay! I'm glad you've found something that keeps you going! It sounds like you're doing great! I've heard a lot of people say that eating healthy and exercising is something they can control, and that makes them feel good, or they dedicate it to "me" time. I'm working really hard on refocusing my thinking to be like that and it sounds like you're there!

I can totally relate to touching your new body. I find myself running my hands along my curves, flatter(ish) stomach etc., and sometimes it reminds me of my goals and why I don't need a midnight snack!!
pinkflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #3  

Love your post, very inspiring, I don't see my collarbones yet, hopefully soon!
Keep up the good work!
nurse2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #4  
over and over again

S/C/G: 336.1/328.7/160

Height: 5'6

Thank u ladies and Pinkflower u can totally do it. Just take it day by day. At first the weight was coming off slowly but once I heard the words I want a divorce on the 1st of March, My weight just started falling off. I think it was because I was pounding it hard at the gym trying to let go of all my anger and hurt. Find something that motivates u to keep moving. Nurse2be: keep up the hard work! U can do it!!!
sarcruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #5  
Carol

S/C/G: 172/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Sarcruze,
The old saying "Looking good is the best revenge" may apply in your case, no?
So glad you are doing this for yourself. Keep up your great work!
Cglasscock1 is offline   Reply With Quote