Old 07-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default Thursday Chatters for Steamy July!

Hello all,
This is the place to come chat. At some time, we have all weighed on Thursdays and have followed WW.
Even if you don't, you are welcome here. We give support, have fun, overall just try to solve all the problems of the world.

jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #2  
jeanne

Good Morning Everyone! It's a beautiful comfy, cool, sunny July 1st here in western Pennsylvania! I hope you get some of this weather wherever you are!

I'm going to a WW meeting with my girlfriend tonight. She couldn't attend on Tuesday because of work. She is really struggling with this! I think I told you I started last week with her. She had a 5# loss and she is just beaming!! So proud of her!

We are also helping jessica finish her packing and moving. She will start staying there tomorrow night! Ahhhh, I'm going to miss her sooooo much! Granted she is only moving 3 minutes from our house. About 10-12 blocks from where we live.

Well I have to get ready for work! Have a great day! Stay OP! Drink lots of water! Muscles in Motion!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #3  
Susan

Jeanne, Thanks for starting us off! Can you believe that it's July??? I can't believe that Jessica is moving out!!! I know you are thrilled for her but your heart has to hurt a little!!! Hugs Honey!!!!

Tina, how's the weather don't there? Getting lots of rain?

Well, off to do a few chores! YUCK!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Good afternoon!
Jeanne, I know you are going to have "empty nest syndrome." I have a feeling that she'll be back home more often than you think.

Susan, we are getting lots of rain today. Yesterday there wasn't much. Strange, huh!

I wanted to go walk this morning but had to wait for the sheetrockers. We had a tiny leak in the roof that messed up sheetrock in the second bedroom. They did a good job but it seemed to take forever.
Tomorrow afternoon, the painter will come. I'm glad we don't have to pay for all this--new townhouse!
Now that it's raining/pouring, I'll just stay inside and drink my water. ha..ha..

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Good morning all!!!!!

Jeanne, you titled this month as "Steamy July" and that's what it is down here. It poured all day yesterday and all last night. It will be humid and very steamy today. Hey, maybe the pounds will just melt off.

Tammy, Nikki, Mimi, etc. y'all are so quet. What's happening in your area????

A belated Happy Canada Day to Mimi and Maureen!

Does everyone have July 4th plans?
Jeanne told us her plans. For us, there's a meal at church that's free. All we do is take dessert. We will probably do that and then watch the fireworks on TV that night.
We used to go watch the ones at Six Flags Astroworld - until they tore it down.
Clint have y'all had any of this rain?

There's a new furniture store opening near me today. I'm going over to look for rugs and a console table for the entry hall. There happens to be a Starbuck's right by it. I might have to go in and get an iced tea.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:58 AM   #6  
jeanne

Ok.....jessica got moved! They went for groceries last night and finished up. Bob & I were restless so we....(hahhahahahah) got in the car last night at 10:30 and just drove past her house! We parked and looked for a minute or two and then cried and went home! Aren't we corny?!?!?!?
Old 07-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #7  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. We have made it safely to Ohio and are enjoying the weather. It's nice compared to hot and humid southeast GA. Ladies, I'm still up for meeting up so just let me know if you want to or not. Trying to stay OP, but not being too strict on myself. Off to spend time with family.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all you ladies & gents south of the 49th. I hope you all have a great day.

talk to you all later

maureeh
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Morning!!!
Maureen, thank you for the wishes.
Happy 4th of July

It's a great day!

Jeanne, I really felt for you when I read your post.

Dori, I'm glad y'all made it okay.

Everyone take it easy and have a great holiday.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #10  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. We are headed over to my MIL's mom's and then over to grandma's to visit for a little. I'm excited.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #11  
Thursday Lady

How was everyone's 4th of July?
Dori, it sounds like you had a good time? Did you hook up with any other thread members?

Nikki and Tammy are very quiet.
Susan, did Pat play on the 4th?
Mimi, how is school and work?
Maureen, you will be fine where you are. You are strong.....and you have kitties.
Clint, any oil down there?
Jeanne, how are you holding up, hon?

Diane, are you still exercising as much?
Guess what----I joined LA Fitness. They had a good deal over the holiday weekend. Larry and I joined. It's near us and easy to get to for me. I went this morning and used the treadmill. I'm a little sore at my incision so I'm taking it easy until I see the surgeon.

If I missed anyone, please forgive.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone

I hope you're all surviving the heat-I don't know how you southern ladies do it-right now it's 93.2 F and with the humidex it feels like 103 F-my apartment's okay but it's like hitting a wall when you go outside-I've been really trying to stick to program-I've had a few slips but I'm not doing too bad
hope you're all well and staying cool

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #13  
jeanne

Just a quick fly by to share::::: I went to ww and while I was there bought the "limited time only" 2 POINT ginger snaps!!!! OH my gosh I LOVE LOVE them! Unfortunately you only get 3 packs in 1 box for 2.50, but it was a nice treat!

And this morning I put them in my ww vanillia yogurt! All this for only 3Points! Ahhhhh, I'm a genius! hahah!

TINA - woohoooo for joining LA Fitness! Have fun!

Last edited by jar1965; 07-08-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Ginger Snaps!!!!! I love them! Maybe it will stop raining long enough tomorrow so I can go to a meeting. We are having major rain from the disturbances in the Gulf.

I'm going to the store (between rain showers) so I'll get more vanilla WW yogurt. It's so good for only 1 pt.

Everyone stay OP and drink that water. Yuck to rain water.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #15  
Susan

Hi,

Oh if I had gingersnaps of any kind..... I would be stuffing them in my mouth!!! I love them!!! So needless to say, I don't buy them!!! I'm learning that sometimes it's best just not buy things that I know I'll eat too much of.

Tina, we have rain here too. I rained twice today but now it's raining and think it's going to for a while. Ya'll are have LOTS of rain!!! That's great about the gym! I need to get going there myself!!! I was on a roll before Daddy passed away.

Jeanne, how are you doing without Jess?

I've been busy writing curriculum. Hoping to get most of that done! I would like to not have to do anything.

Pat likes his new job. He is out of town right now and will be home tomorrow.

We went home again last weekend. He and my brother in law did a lot of stuff for my Mom.

I'm down another pound. Now I'm at 20 pounds
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote