View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #100
Mommy in Motion
Dagny

S/C/G: 145/140.8/115

Height: 5'5"

Just thought I'd post a bio before jumping in! I'll probably browse another day or two...

NAME: Dagny, for all intents and purposes. Using an "alias" for myself and my family members

BIRTHDAY: December 3

MARITAL STATUS: Married, 8 years in August

TOP WEIGHT: 200+ pregnant (I stopped looking at the scale after I hit 200) 178 non-pregnant

CURRENT WEIGHT: 142 (ish)

GOAL WEIGHT: 115? I'll probably stop long before then, but if I don't have a goal to aim for I get waaaayy too comfy where I am

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Also brown. I miss the days when I could play around with it

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, photography,camping, running

PETS: Just one, a beagle

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: MS

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue, I suppose

FAVORITE FOODS: I'm a huge fan of fruit smoothies. And tomato soup. But not together.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Running and yoga, which I should really start doing again. I love strength training (most of the time)

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Way too many. Lately I have been switching back and forth between Gimme Something Better and The Outlaw Bible of American Poetry because I don't seem to have the attention span for a novel right now.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Where to begin! Right now I would say Boondock Saints. But I watched it recently. Next week it will be something else.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): I guess The Shield and House. A "new" favorite might be Dead Like Me. I need to watch a few more episodes to decide

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: It varies. The ones in the regular rotation are Social Distortion, The Living End, and Flogging Molly. Currently it's non-stop Joan Jett to keep my daughter happy!

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating. That and making time for everything BUT me

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Knowing that I've done it before, so I can do it again! That, and just some internal dialogues lately, re-evaluating my priorities and realizing that for my sake and my kids sake, I need to take better care of myself

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting, and trying to find a routine I can stick to

RELIGION: I honestly have no idea. Our kids are in Catholic schools, and we occasionally attend Mass (have to put in an appearance now and then to keep their scholarships). It's been a long time since I knew what I believed

POLITICS: I know it when I see it!

PIERCINGS: Just the ears.

TATTOOS: Three right now. My back, shoulder, and wrist. Planning on at least two more, but I need a good reason to justify the cost!
Mommy in Motion is offline   Reply With Quote