View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Losing It 2010
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

It sounds like you are your own worse enemy as you are setting yourself up. First off do not listen to the nay sayers and secondly you need to be good to yourself emotionally, take it baby steps. At the end of the day I feel full like I have eaten so much and blown it but then I look at my online journal and calorie log, I know the next morning I will feel better and I do. Keep your chin up and keep posting, we are out here to support you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveragainbabe View Post
This is realllllly weird, I know. But today I ate egg whites and a peach for breakfast, then broccoli for a snack. It was really filling and extremely low cal- but because I actually feel full, I feel like I'm still doing something wrong. And I read online that broccoli makes you bloated or something.

Or like yesterday, I got a Jamba Juice smoothie for lunch- (only strawberries and bananas- 300 cals) and I was all proud, but then my friend was like, "yeah.... but that's so much sugar which turns into fat."

I'm annoyed. I feel like the only acceptable thing to eat is lettuce! Can someone clear this up for me??? Haha thanks!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote