View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #84
showgirlaz

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
carla'

omgosh, i am SO excited for you!!!!!! i have YET to buy the new swimsuit, still waering the one that i bought on my honeymoon.

i somehow FORGOT to bring my swimsuit on my honeymoon to south padre island(which is wonderful and i encourage you ALL to go there). well fatty McPregnanters had to go bathing suit shopping and i LITERALLY started crying in the surf shop....

the poor saleswoman just looked at me with pity the entire time i was squeezing my butt into MEDIUM bottoms-which are basically meduim juniors bottoms-because that's all they sell in two pieces

just had to share the story, poor lady dealing with an overweight, pregnant mess
OH my! I must say you were brave to be in a little 2 piece while pregnant. I don't think I would ever be so courageous. On the other hand, I have always been super self-conscious.

I feel so bad for you that you were stranded without a bathing suit and had to go through that experience. It isn't the easiest time in your life and, from watching my friends/sisters, you don't feel like yourself sometimes so, to had the bathing suit shopping (horrible under the best circumstances)... ARRGHHH!

I can't wait to hear which bathing suit(s) you end up with in a week or two! I am sure you can't wait to try them all on with your new, skinny body! YEAH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Well, uh, I have a PhD in English and Theatre ... I thank you, so very much, for the compliment.
I thought so!! I didn't get that you had dyselxia but, I did realize that you had an English background. I was never very strong in that arena. I still remember doing sentence diagrams and CRYING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustBride View Post
Carla, AMAZING!!!!!
Thanks! I really made the most change in those months. I don't think I have changed much in the past 3 months. I also haven't lost much weight since then. I am trying very hard right now to get a new "burst" or change but, if things go as they have, I am about 8 pounds a month now. That seems to make it tedious and less noticeable.

ALSO, all the initial change was face and upper body, now, I am losing in the hips, butt, and legs.

My Progress Photos

Taking this 10 pounds at a time!

You have to choose - eat how you want to look, or look how you want to eat...