View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Noelle85
Next stop Onederland!

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Extra skin, Even while overweight

So here goes, I've always been over weight, ALWAYS...Well..When I was young, about 15, I was put on a medication that made me gain about 35 pounds in one month. I had awful stretch marks up and down my tummy. I still do, just years later they've faded. With that being said 2 years ago I was weighing in at about 260, my highest ever. SO I started working out and watching what I ate, and dropped to 190 in a little over 6 months. I promise I didn't mean to lose it that fast it just happened. And slow but surely here I gained most all of it back and am now starting to lose it again. My problem is, I have loose skin in all kinds of places, especially my tummy. OH my poor tummy, I can't even see my belly button, haven't been able to for years now, it's just a sad little frown. I'm not even 25 yet and feel as if even though I have 80 more pounds to lose my body already resembles an old ladys! And the thought of how bad it will be when I reach my goal is scary. Anyone else ever had that feeling?
Noelle85 is offline   Reply With Quote