Thread: Progress Photos
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #78
mamaerinb

Height: 5'8"

carla'

omgosh, i am SO excited for you!!!!!! i have YET to buy the new swimsuit, still waering the one that i bought on my honeymoon.

sad but funny story now. i was 4 months pregnant with my son on our honeymoon(my daughter was with a not so wonderful potential husband-so i left him for the hubster). i somehow FORGOT to bring my swimsuit on my honeymoon to south padre island(which is wonderful and i encourage you ALL to go there). well fatty McPregnanters had to go bathing suit shopping and i LITERALLY started crying in the surf shop we were at because i couldn't find any bikini to work right with me- mind you i've always worn a two piece-from the heaviest to the lightest, i always have refused to wear a one piece because i FOURTUNATELY did not inherit stretch marks from my lovely mother(love her for this)

the poor saleswoman just looked at me with pity the entire time i was squeezing my butt into MEDIUM bottoms-which are basically meduim juniors bottoms-because that's all they sell in two pieces

JEEZ-did i get a wake up call then that it was time for something different-and IP was completley IT!

just had to share the story, poor lady dealing with an overweight, pregnant mess

Started IP: April 22 @ 193, got to 163 on July 31st

Started again Nov 1st at 175, going for 30 more

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne