First name (if you want to tell): Natalie
Meaning of user name: I don't really know. Hahaha (:
Geographical location: Dallas, TX
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: None but I love kids so much!
Pets: Cat: Prissy, Dog: Ginger, Fish: BJ
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, movies, celebrity gossip, Disney, shopping (well, right now I'm "browsing")
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Oh gosh... It's been an up and down battle for so long, but I started losing weight from my highest point ever around January 2009.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 197/183.5/135
Problem: Eating when I'm bored (which is pretty much all the time)
Plan/Way of Eating: Cut down how much I eat and calorie counting
Favorite exercise: Speed walking, swimming, dancing
Favorite movies: Mean Girls and Anything Disney, pretty much.
Favorite books/plays: Prep, Harry Potter, The Dollhouse People
Music: Too many to count, but my absolute favorites to dance to and be stupid to are Paramore, Katy Perry, and Lady GaGa. My favorite artist is A Fine Frenzy.
Favorite Quote(s): "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
Favorite People (dead and living): My sisters and my best friend
People I canít stand: every stupid person that's ever existed.
Places youíve been: Sadly, nowhere out of the U.S.
but I've been to many states!
Places you want to visit: Paris, New York, Kenya, and Germany
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Beautiful
02. What is your least favorite word? Chunky
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? ... does crap count?
06. What sound or noise do you love? clicking heels. hahaha
07. What sound or noise do you hate? people chewing. It drives me insane.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Well, I'd love to be a singer.
09. What profession would you not like to do? There are many
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Good job.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Not really. Haha