Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #1  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Default Lets Do This!

Hello ladies!

I'm new here, so I figured it would be good to post first on here and introduce myself!

I am an (almost) 23 year old living almost exactly in the middle of the United states! Here in the great state of Oklahoma. I think it goes without saying that I am here to meet friends and get some support in my weight loss endeavor.

I have always been a bigger girl though over the past few years I have ballooned to where I am now. I have had both medical and personal reasons that I have let myself get where I am, but I am tired of allowing these things to rule my life! It is for this reason that I have decided to finally allow myself to be completely honest for the first time. I cant remember the last time i was 100% honest about how much I weighed... I dont think i have 1 friend or family member who knows my exact weight, but its time to cut the bull ****.

I am 5foot9, I weight 250lbs. I am single, no kids, I have 3 crazy dogs, 1 cat, and a horse. (no, I dont live on a farm). I'm an artist and a designer.

I just started my "Diet blog" on here and it is titled "Fed-Up, Pissed off, and Doing Something About it!" I'm not sure where this journey will take me, but I've decided to fight till I get what I want.

And I want to be 175lbs.

Lets do this.
-La Vie Boheme
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #3  
Muscle Memory

S/C/G: 188/179/128

Height: 5'2"

welcome! congrats on identifying what you want, that's an important first step. and nice hair (in your pic). good luck!
skygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #4  
Sue

Good Luck!
KayakGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Welcome to 3FC.

You'll find that the ladies here are so supportive and encouraging. It's such a wonderful place. And remember, don't get discouraged. Weight loss is a lifelong journey, but so entirely worth it. You can do it! We can do it!

Stacey
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #6  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Determination and perseverance are key to success! Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #7  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygirl View Post
nice hair (in your pic).
awe, shucks. :-) thanks!

--

And thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it! I wish i would have found this forum sooner! :-)
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #8  
85lbs to go

S/C/G: 233/218/133

Height: 5ft 3inches

Good luck in reaching your goal, and congratulations in being honest with yourself. This is the one thing that has held me back for so long... not being honest with myself about my weight or how it made me feel, yet alone honest with others.

Now we're all accountable not only to ourselves, but to eachother, too. Now here's looking forward to success for us both x
FunkieGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #9  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forums and a good job starting off on the right foot. You remind me of a friends daughter that lives out your way in Broken Arrow. I look forward to reading about your progress and achieving your goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Vie Boheme View Post
Hello ladies!

I'm new here, so I figured it would be good to post first on here and introduce myself!

I am an (almost) 23 year old living almost exactly in the middle of the United states! Here in the great state of Oklahoma. I think it goes without saying that I am here to meet friends and get some support in my weight loss endeavor.

I have always been a bigger girl though over the past few years I have ballooned to where I am now. I have had both medical and personal reasons that I have let myself get where I am, but I am tired of allowing these things to rule my life! It is for this reason that I have decided to finally allow myself to be completely honest for the first time. I cant remember the last time i was 100% honest about how much I weighed... I dont think i have 1 friend or family member who knows my exact weight, but its time to cut the bull ****.

I am 5foot9, I weight 250lbs. I am single, no kids, I have 3 crazy dogs, 1 cat, and a horse. (no, I dont live on a farm). I'm an artist and a designer.

I just started my "Diet blog" on here and it is titled "Fed-Up, Pissed off, and Doing Something About it!" I'm not sure where this journey will take me, but I've decided to fight till I get what I want.

And I want to be 175lbs.

Lets do this.
-La Vie Boheme
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote