View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #238
K3lly

S/C/G: 215/210/165

Height: 5 5

First name: Kelly

Geographical location: Kentucky, USA (for now)

Marital Status: Married <3

Children/Ages: none

Pets: 3 dogs- Gracie, Jetta, and Avery
4 Molly Fish, and 1 Guppy

Hobbies/Interests: I like crafting, reading, photography, I'm addicted to forums that are related to my interest, and connecting with people who like what I like.

Height: approx 5 5

Eye/Hair Color: Brown Hiar, Blue eyes

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Approx May 2010

Starting Weight: 215

Present Weight:207

Goal Weight:140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: cutting back on the chips, snack, and other junk food. And finding motivation to get off me butt!

Following any specific plan: Trying to eat better foods, and even if I don't work out a specific day, to try to keep moving.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This is the first time I am serious about losing weight, I really want to make a change this time.

Anything else you would like to share with us:My husband recently joined the USAF and will be leaving for BMT in a couple weeks. I am really going to try to kick it into gear and surprise him with the new me at his graduation. Not only to be thinner for him, but so I will be able to keep up with him after he goes through basic, and I will be able to do the things we wants to go out and do for recreation. So I will be around here more often looking for advice, support, and healthy eating ideas/recipes.