celigirl88

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

First name: Jamie

Geographical location: CT

Marital Status: Taken

Children/Ages: none

Occupation: Personal assistant/nanny and freelance makeup artist

Pets: 2 dogs, a pug and a pitbull and one cat. O and a little hampster named Stevie

Hobbies/Interests: anything beauty related, working out, being outside, horseback riding and cars

Height: 4'11''

Eye/Hair Color: hazel/brown, and dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: on and off for the last 4 years, but really started getting serious about it about 2 months ago

Starting Weight: I was 100 pounds before I gained weight, and after all my weight gain I was 164

Present Weight: 142

Goal Weight:120

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: my eating habits. I can't eat like I was when I was 100 pounds, because that's what got me here in the first place

Following any specific plan: working out everyday and portion control

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have stuck with it for 2 months whereas before I'd go to the gym one day a week and then not understand why I wasn't losing weight. I'm actually excited to go work out and hit the gym and I enjoy trying on my "skinny" clothes and actually have them fit

Anything else you would like to share with us: 3FC has helped me learn alot and has helped me realize that there a million people out there that are trying to do what I am doing. And that's my motivation