Old 07-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #235
ade903

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

First name: Ashley

Geographical location: California

Marital Status: Not married, but have a wonderful boyfriend

Children/Ages: Not yet!

Pets: Cat - Skittles (he's all white...anyone else remember the mystery flavor?)

Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy reading...I play world of warcraft...and I enjoy spending time with my friends, family, and boyfriend.

Height: 5'9"

Eye/Hair Color: Greenish...and my hair is a light red right now...working on getting it blonde. I'm naturally a brunette.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 7/2/2010 (First WW meeting tonight, then grocery shopping and cooking for the weekend)

Starting Weight: 184.4

Present Weight: 184.4

Goal Weight: 1st goal: 175 (5%)...2nd goal: 166 (10%)...3rd goal: 150!...Final goal?: Potentially 145, depending on how I feel and look at 145.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Not throwing (for a single day or whole week) in the towel because I missed a workout or ate poorly. I have that thought process. I need to learn to get over it, and do better next time.

Following any specific plan: Weight watchers! My mother is a lifetime member and when I was whining and having a pity party, she suggested it.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have the support of others. I was successful before losing some weight, but I didn't keep it off. I didn't talk to other people about it. I was shy. Instead of being proud. I'll have my mom's support, I've already spoken to my boyfriend about it, I'll have WW meeting support and of course I'll have the support of all of you! I'm putting myself out there. I have to be accountable for my actions.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm ready!