S/C/G: 341.2/321.4/200

Height: 5'9

Default Meet me, SweetEpiphany!

First name: Erva

Geographical location: Washington, D.C.

Marital Status: Dating

Children/Ages: No kids

Pets: No pets

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Salsa Dancing, Music, Learning about Fitness, Scrabble, Window shopping , Bikram Yoga, Learning how to ride my new bike on actual streets, not the sidewalk

Height: 5'9

Eye/Hair Color: Brown Eyes / Black Hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 6/27/2010

Starting Weight: 293.4

Present Weight: 288.4

Goal Weight: First Goal is 250; Second Goal is 200; Third Goal is 180.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I love chocolate, and candy, and like many I am an emotional eater. Learning how to channel my stress eating into another activity will be a challenge. Also controlling my portions is a huge hurdle.

Following any specific plan: I am measuring and pre-packaging my food; tracking my calories on; working out for at least 30 minutes every day; trying to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night; taking a good multivitamin; weighing in every morning; and keeping an Excel spreadsheet of daily weight, so I can make a chart of my progress.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: The biggest difference is that I am measuring and pre-packing my food before I eat. Portion control is hard, and this really helps a lot. I bought a little scale, which makes it easier for me to keep track of everything I eat. I have never minded going to the gym, but I was also bad with portions, so hopefully getting my calories/nutrition in check will give me results.

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequences of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." - Jim Rohn

* Wish * Outcome * Obstacle * Plan *