View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:59 AM   #14
hairchick40v

S/C/G: 260.2/228/145

Height: 5'4"

I have a tat on both of my wrist, both my ankles the top of my r foot and the top of my left hand... I also have a wedding band tat so I don't have to wear a ring, I have metal allergies!! I love them.. I say decorate if you want to.. Idk about a cross that bulky and black, because... Tats fade and expand as they get older and if you got that particular tat in 10 years you might have a blob, depending on your skin and the artist!! In my opinion, finding a good artist is the MOST important part of the process.. I had the ones on my wrist and hand done by one guy, and they rubbed off like they were fake.... Then had to get them done again by someone else... Its been years and even though I tan they look like brand new!! If you know a good artist, take your vision in there and talk to them about it and see what they say, they KNOW, just like a hairdresser KNOWS what your hair can do, they KNOW about skin, ask them how it will age!!! I love tats, and if they didn't hurt so freakin bad, I would have more!!!

Good luck!! I hope this helps!!

Doin ATKINS, and LOVIN it!!

one for every 5lbs I loose!!
hairchick40v is offline   Reply With Quote