View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

We all got some rest here but now it's time to spring into action! The Dr called last night regarding yesterday's xrays and we need to go in again this morning. I'm really happy that we have several days to determine if things have stabilized or if Mom will need to be admitted to the hospital. I hate when something is amiss and its the weekend-and a holiday at that.

I'm going to sign off this AM. I need to take care of me-then walk the dogs-then get Mom ready for our trek into town.

Chelby, what helps me to stay focused is the knowledge of how great I feel when I'm following plan, my happiness at being off blood pressure meds AND acceptance of the fact that I regain when I don't stay focused. It makes it easier to make the NO CHOICE decision-especially when I am faced with the really bad things that come in my path. Since I read the ingredient list on the fresh donuts at the store I haven't indulged at all. I'm really working on lowering my cholesterol right now and that donut is an extreme diversion from all of my current goals. One of the most helpful things for me has been to tweak all of my favorite foods to make them SBD friendly. I know it must be much harder with an extended family, but good for you to keep working on it.

Have a great day everyone!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!