Old 06-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #89
Mommy in Motion
Dagny

S/C/G: 145/140.8/115

Height: 5'5"

Screen Name: Mommy in Motion/Dagny

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: married with two children

Hobbies and Interests: running, yoga, hiking, camping, photography, books, movies, music, poetry, you name it! Oh, and coffee. I am very, very interested in coffee.

Favorite Music: Mostly punk, but I listen to a wide range of stuff.

Favorite Color(s):

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Running, and weight training. I love challenging myself with weights.

What are your fitness/health goals? Once, in the not so distant past, I was a very active and healthy person. I want to be that person again.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? It's always pictures! Family portraits 4 years ago started me on my journey. Then I got comfortable and the weight crept back on. I saw pictures of myself on my friends birthday party, and realized how much I had let myself go again.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Emotional eating

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
1)Food journaling/calorie counting (I used to swear by it but haven't been consistent in a long time
2) Drinking more water!
3) Making the time to workout, instead of expecting to magically "find" the time

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My co-worker

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I don't have an incentive outfit yet!
Mommy in Motion is offline   Reply With Quote