Screen Name:

Age/Age Range:

Family Life:

Hobbies and Interests:

Favorite Music:

Favorite Color(s):
Any color but purple!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:
Walk 7 miles per week on average, trying to build up to 15 miles.

What are your fitness/health goals?
To lose weight, and be healthy. I want to learn how to make good eating decisions as a second nature

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
I HAVE ALWAYS been dieting. I really don't have a certain point. I have tried so many fad diets that is not even funny, I have tried diet pills. The whole point is I just haven't been able to stay on it.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?
Staying consistent, I always fall off and its the end for me. I am a "social" eater. I eat when everyone else eats, and I eat excessfully around others. By myself, I don't eat 1/2 as much. My biggest is just staying consistent.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
stop yo-yo dieting, listening to everyone else, and lose weight for myself.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :
lol, I want to look better than I do right now!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?

A two piece bikini again, and shop at the mall without a problem. Goodbye Torrid hello my old american eagle jeans : )

A little more about me:

I am a new member on here, but I have known about this site for quite awhile. The people I see on here who have counted calories and lost weight have inspired me to count calories. I have been counting calories for 2 weeks now, and I already feel better!! If you have any advice about my regitiamate below then please let me know because I want to lose this weight now that I am young so I don't have this burden the rest of my life!!!!!!

Regitamate:

1400 - 1500 calories per day

Walk at least 7 miles a week.

I used a calorie counter on my cell phone, and it has really helped. I weighed 255, and I am not going to weigh myself but once a month because I am really bad about obcessing myself with the scale!!. I use to weigh 145 pounds back in 2006, and after I had my daughter I began to stress out and the weight just piled on. I gained weight in 2007, and I have been yo-yoing from 225 to 255. I gain and lose that 30 pounds constantly, and I am ready to bypass all of it. I am ready to lose the weight!!! So I do need some support I will try to post everyday! So be my buddy if you would like to be!!!!
tonyaap20 is offline   Reply With Quote