View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
Journeysend

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelliemom View Post
After 15 weeks and 42lbs lost, Today I have officially made it to Onederland!!!!!! It feels so good to finally be here! My weigh in today was 199.1 which was a 2lb loss for the week.

On a separate note, we're finally getting internet at our new house this week. I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with everyone here better. Hope you all have a fabulous week with lots of NSVs and huge losses!
YELLIEMOM: Woot Woot Congratulations for making it to Onederland!!!! Doesn't it feel just great....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewis88 View Post
Just got back from my 3rd WI. Down another 8.6lbs. Lost 1.25" off my chest, 1" off my stomach, and 0.75" off my hips. My BMI also dropped by 1.3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this is a great program.
Jlewis88...Congrats for the wonderful WI...keep on keepin' on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrook View Post
HI EVERYONE!!!!

Back from vacay. No gain, no loss which I am perfectly ok with. Pretty much did phase II with a good amount of wine thrown in. Had a fabulous time and stayed in ketosis. Ready to hit it hard again. Starting to get excited about moving on to different phases but still have a ways to go.

Congrats yelliemom!!! Hooray for you!

It will take me all week to catch up on last week's thread. Sweetstina: did you try the bread? It looked safe to me, as well as super healthy.
Glad to hear you had a great vacation!! I am going to Germany with DH for 3 weeks and am going to try to stay on Phase 1 Wish me luck!!

JUST FOR TODAY....is all we have, if we can change our attitude for that short time then tomorrow we can reaffirm the "Just For Today"

Last edited by Journeysend : 06-28-2010 at 02:05 PM.