Old 06-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #1  
traveller chick

S/C/G: 80/79.5/65 (KG)

Height: 5'6''

Default Back to WW but this time at home!

Hey everyone...

I used to go to WW meetings a long time ago.. when I was still living in Brazil...

I have all the booklets and tools to do it at home I decided or better saying , i ddont know why i stopped, because loosing weight with WW is soo fun!! so easy!!

I am very happy to be back in track... and I hope that I can share a bit with you all during this journey

My first goal is 10% of my weight
izzystizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:48 AM   #2  

lol i ask myself the same thing, why did i stop?? lol. congrats on getting back on i recently did too. i'm trying it at home on my own with the support of this site but if i start to feel like i need meetings i'm going to go cause i don't want to stop this time. hope you have a great week
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/225/150

Height: 5'7"

I joined WW 2 weeks ago for the first time. I joined the online program though. Is that the same as the At home program? I don't have any booklets and have been considering buying them from the site. Any tips or recommendations for me?
amyl2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 269/259/145-150

Height: 5'4"

I love the restaurant guide it's a real savior. Although they don't have some things in there so I turn to the web. I love the point calculator I bought. I do need to get a scale though. I didn't get the 3-month planner I like writing mine done in a little notebook. Good luck to you. This is my first week and has proved frustrating.
stromgardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #5  

Hey Izzy! Sounds like we are about the same weight with the same goal...I'd love to check in with you from time to time to see how it's going!
1bighog is offline   Reply With Quote