Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #1  
Still working on it..

S/C/G: 306/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

Default Bags and Bags of clothing!!!!

I have always had tons of clothing due to going up and down in sizes(so holding on to large clothing and small clothing hoping to loose enough to fit into it) Well, this past weekend I went through an extreme overhaul with my wardrobe....I finally have lost enough weight that I do not have any clothes that are close to my size anymore....there are no items that are smaller than I am and I am getting rid of all my large clothes! Needless to say...I currently have about 10 trash bags of clothing sitting in my living room ready to be taken off to goodwill! No more cramming things into drawers and closets. This is an awesome feeling, except now I am going to be spending more money each time I keep loosing so I can buy clothes that fit......

Anyone else cleansed their closet???
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #2  
:)

S/C/G: 305/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8-1/2

I did this last week & Salvation Army now has them. I kept 1 HUUUGE pair of sweat shorts ((the ugly mangy black pair in my progress pics))...omg...they're so huge ((& that pic wasnt even at my highest weight of 308 & the shorts were actually a little baggy on me then))...I put them on now & they fall straight to the ground lol.....Im keeping them as a reminder.

Congrats on getting rid of your clothes!! Hi-5!!!!

Last edited by MissKelly; 06-27-2010 at 01:48 PM.
MissKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #3  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Wow! Congrats!
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192/132/135

Height: 5'3

That's a great decision you not gaining the weight back so no point on holding on to old clothes..
RoseRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #5  
Reducing

S/C/G: 161.4/143.0/130.0

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations! I do a big closet purge once a year and get rid of anything that hasn't been worn since the last time. It's a great feeling getting rid of stuff you aren't using. And the best part is that now you can fill up that space with pretty new things! Good luck and happy shopping!
Ms GenghisCohen is offline   Reply With Quote