Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #1  
Captain Prescriptivism

S/C/G: 235/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Buddy for first week blues (and beyond?)

So I'm back, and at my highest weight in a long time. I know I've got to just motivate myself to DO it, and prove that I CAN actually lose weight if I try, but first I've got to stick with it for a while. I've started and stopped a good few times this summer, but I can never seem to get through a whole week of being on plan. I figure it will be easier if I have someone with whom I can share my trials and tribulations and not-able-to-eat-pepperoni grouchiness. :P And it would probably help in the future, too.

Any of you guys looking for someone to check in with once a day or so to discuss our respective new or continuing weight loss journeys?

(Note: I used to see these sorts of threads back in the day, but I'm damned if I recall where. If this is the wrong place, I apologize.)
ImpalaHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #2  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Hi! I'm back in the game after a long break, and I have been sort of easing in. I'm ready to get serious, and I think being accountable to someone else would help. I'll be your buddy!
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 336/336/170

Height: 5'7

I would also love a buddy! I'm just getting back into it once again on here
homiegiiib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'1"

Default Me, too!

I just joined today and was hoping for someone to share my challenges and successes with. I'll gladly be your buddy. I know that it's easier if you don't have to do it alone.
Shoozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #5  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Happy Sunday all!

How is everyone doing?

I had a nice long bike ride today, got some fresh produce and goat cheese, and am gearing up for the week. It's going to be a long one, even with the 4th of july weekend cause we have a late day on friday. But at the end, it will get me one week closer to my family, and there will be fireworks on Sunday!

So who's doing what today?
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote