Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 336/336/170

Height: 5'7

Wink Should I stay or should I go?

I have been trying time and time again. I want to change, but honestly I can't do it alone. I need others to help me through it. People who have the same experiences and struggles I do with weight loss. I always wonder what is holding me back from losing weight. I am quite the yo-yo dieter.

I am about to head off to university in the fall and I don't want my weight to hold me back from many things I know I can do. My plan was to have already lost most of my weight by now, but that didn't happen! I gained quite a bit from where I was and it's ridiculous! I shouldn't dwell on the past because there is nothing I can honestly do about it. The past is the past but I can do something about it now!

I really desire to get more involved in 3FC and try to make good friends here and get that support I have longed for all my life

So here I go again and this time I'll stay

Last edited by homiegiiib; 06-23-2010 at 10:51 PM.
homiegiiib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #3  
Carol

S/C/G: 172/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! Get involved here on 3FC and post often. You will learn a lot and see that weight loss can happen for YOU as it does for others.
Cglasscock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #4  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 167/145/110

Height: 5'0''

Hi! I'm in college too and I'm new to this community too, but welcome anyway! I hope-- no, I know-- you'll accomplish your goal and we can both be hot and healthy college girls!
chemicalksm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 AM   #5  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

Yay stay!!
This site is so great. Full of inspiring stories and lovely lovely people.

Have you got an idea of what sort of plan you are going to follow?

I wish you the best of luck and am looking forward to hearing your successes!!
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 336/336/170

Height: 5'7

Thanks everyone

@bex For right now, the biggest part of my plan is to eat better. I think my eating is the worst part of my life right now. Instead of counting calories, I just plan to try to make better choices and eat in moderation. Also write down what I put into my body.

I am going to try and do some sort of exercise everyday, even if it's not intense. Some type of movement is better than nothing at all!
homiegiiib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #7  

Hi, I'm new here. A lot of what you said really rang true with me ... I hope you stick around so we can help each other.
Athenacapella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #8  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by homiegiiib View Post
Thanks everyone

@bex For right now, the biggest part of my plan is to eat better. I think my eating is the worst part of my life right now. Instead of counting calories, I just plan to try to make better choices and eat in moderation. Also write down what I put into my body.

I am going to try and do some sort of exercise everyday, even if it's not intense. Some type of movement is better than nothing at all!
Hi Stephanie and welcome. On June 1st that's what I did was start eating better. I also started walking. I have a tablet on my counter and I write down everything that goes in my mouth, even when I over do it (with the snacking). I calorie count also, that helps me to see where I have messed up and hopefully not do it again. I started this time at 195.4, I weighed in this morning at 185.6. I joined a 4th of July challenge and set my mini goal at 184, not thinking I would get there but with the motivation and inspiration of 3FC I am doing this thing, this go around. I never thought of it as a life style change until I came here. I have learned so much from reading the forums and I love interacting with others on here. It really helps to keep me accountable. I think someone already said, "look around and jump in". It's a great place to be. Stay in touch Best of luck to you and all of us in our journeys.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #9  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Good luck.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote