View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #86
oliconnelly
Skittles

S/C/G: 299/286.8/160

Height: 5'5"

Screen Name: oliconnelly

Age/Age Range: 21

Family Life: single, still at home with my mother and younger brother. "dating" over the internet. P:

Hobbies and Interests: reading, writing, drawing, swaps, snail mail, movies, music

Favorite Music: all kinds~! my favorite band, though, would have to be Say Anything. :3

Favorite Color(s): red, pink, and black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: elliptical~.

What are your fitness/health goals? For one, I want to be at a healthy weight for the first time in my life. I've started having a lot of trouble out of my left knee. It's arthritic. At 21! This scares me, and so I'm trying to change it.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well...quite honestly....the realization that I want to meet and, one day, marry James, my "boyfriend." I want to look good for him. lol

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? having to eat on a budget. Dx

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to exercise waaaay more. Eat more vegetables. Change my Wendy's salad choice. D:

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : hmm....my mom, for one. >.> She's been belittling me for almost 21 years because of my weight. And, I want to prove to her that I CAN do something right.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? omg. so many things! lol just...cuter things that don't make me look like I'm in my 40's.

One for every ten pounds lost!

Last edited by oliconnelly : 06-22-2010 at 03:47 PM.
oliconnelly is offline   Reply With Quote