Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 06:41 AM   #1  

Default a lousy Valentine's into a lousy weekend...

Hi,

Sigh...I described in another post my not so lovely Valentine's day-our son is sick, the roses my husband bought for me died mysteriously before I even saw them, and I got a note for jury duty...

Now we're in the middle of this lovely snowstorm. My husband works nights Sunday to Thursday. His work had him go up there one pm on Sunday (even though he doesn't start work til nine) to beat the storm. He's staying at a hotel next door and is walking back and forth cause of the road conditions. He's probably not going to be able to come home until Tuesday morning. Matthew started a fever again at 3 am this morning...

Life is just so fun right now!

Where is Spring?

Sherry-who is trying not to overeat and failed miserably yesterday. (though I miraculously did not gain)
Old 02-17-2003, 10:38 AM   #2  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I am so looking forward to spring, we got 4 inches of snow overnight, and more expected for today. I want sun and hot weather! We've gotten literally 1.75 feet of snow since Jan 1, and they say that we need another 12 inches just to recover from the drought that we've had the last 3 years.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:45 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Where are you located? snowed in...have fun with it! Go outside and play in the snow with the kids! That'll be your exercise. And then come in and make some soup to warm you up!!

I am sorry that you are having to deal with it all on your own.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:53 PM   #4  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Sherry,

It'll get better. If you're going to overeat, load up on veggies & fruits.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:50 PM   #5  

Default hi

we're in NJ...I can't take Matthew out in the snow, he's sick with a virus/ear infection. We've been cooped up for days, and have major cabin fever, and he keeps asking for his daddy, crying and wanting him to come home.

oh, well, spring is coming...

sherry
Old 02-17-2003, 05:24 PM   #6  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

**BIG HUGS**

I forgot he wasn't feeling well. Well Daddy should be home tomorrow. Did you try giving him a picture of Daddy to carry around?
Closed Thread