View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #84
chubbychickNOmore

Screen Name:ChubbychickNOmore

Age/Age Range:23 will be 24 in August! =)

Family Life: I live in TN with my husband who is in the Army. I have a beautiful dog and cat by the name of Sophie(dog) and Lucy (cat)

Hobbies and Interests: i enjoy walking my dog, love yoga, dancing as I clean my house, and having date night (tuesday movie nights)

Favorite Music:i listen to alternative christian music but occasionally listen to r&B and hip hop.

Favorite Color(s)urple and pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: yoga and tae bo but ive gained weight to tae bo got way harder for me to do, but its a great workout!

What are your fitness/health goals?I eat horrible. I love all the wrong fatty foods such as fried chicken and wings. I really want to change my relationship with food. I dont want to live to eat but eat to live. I want to start treating my body better by feeding it the right foods. And i love to exercise but i have become soo lazy. That changes now!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I used to like looking in the mirror and even though i still do its a bit more painful especially because when i gain weight i can see it in my face and neck. Im not comfortable in my own skin and that is affecting how i carry myself and my comfort level with my own husband.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? fast food, wings, (i crave meat a lot), lack of portion control from me and my husband. I also love to cook i just dont know how to cook healty.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : i want to look better than myself 4 years ago lol..i was at 175 then lost 40 punds a year later and was at 135. My goal is to look better than i did when i weighed 135. (i weigh around 175 again!!)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a little black dress. Something about a little black dress that makes me feel soo sexy.

_________

Im at 175 right now my goal it to weigh 120 at 5 feet.
I know i can do it, i just need the right support and lots of will power!!!

First mini goal is 169!
2nd mini goal is 159!
3rd mini goal is 149
4th mini goal is 138
5th mini goal is 128
6th mini goal is 120!!!! Im will be thrilled!
chubbychickNOmore is offline   Reply With Quote