Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #1  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm always jumping off the wagon.

I have been struggling with my weight for a while now, long enough to know what works for me and what does not. But I mess up after a day or two, sometimes I will go for three of four weeks, see results, love the results. But here I am again. Is anyone els out there like me? I know we all mess up, but I don't know. I guess I am looking for the magic words. I'm starting to feel hopeless.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

"This IS doable."
"YOU CAN DO IT."
"Believe in yourself."

Most of us have probably felt the same as you. You just have to finally decide once and for all that you, your life and your health are worth doing something about it. It's not easy, I know, but no one can do it for you. Start today, now, make some changes and do it for YOU
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

Oh and check out the Success Stories for proof and inspiration - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/#success-stories
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #4  
lucysam77

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5"4"

Hi Sarah... That's my problem... Last year I did a diet (800 calories per day) and without exercise I lost 30 pounds in 3 months but 6 months later I gained back 45!!!! So... I start again one month ago... eating 1200 calories per day, walking 1 hour per day and I lost 20 pounds already!... the amazing thing is i don't feel hungry anymore and with the exercise I have a lot of energy now.
Don't jump off the wagon just take your time to lose weight, the transformation in not gonna happen tomorrow.
Good Luck

lucysam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:37 PM   #5  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Thank you ladies. Your right onederchick, it does have to be once and for all.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #6  
The girl who can

S/C/G: 240/207.8/165

Height: 5'6"

The weight loss journey is not quick and easy. It's challenging and bumpy and full of highs & lows. But it is totally doable. Just look at some of the success photos posted here as proof!

Always remember that one slip up does not mean you've failed. We're imperfect beings and we're going to make mistakes. Just pick yourself up, shake off the dust, and jump back into the plan.

Also, if you're finding it really difficult to stay on track with your exercise and diet plan, you might want to track down the reasons why. Every one's body is different, and different things work for different people. If you're feeling deprived, frustrated, overwhelmed, confused, etc. maybe you need a different diet. In the same way, everyone likes a different style of exercise. If you're not loving your exercise plan, try something different. Ideally, you should be excited about working out, not dreading it and thinking of it as something that you just have to endure.

It's not hopeless! You CAN do this!
Rochester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:44 PM   #7  
Resident Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahD140 View Post
Thank you ladies. Your right onederchick, it does have to be once and for all.

I wish you the best with your goals and look forward to following your success here Keep us updated!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 271/202/??

Height: 4'10"

Just take it one day at a time, one pound at a time.

You can do this. Anytime I'm having a bad day, i come on here and read success stories to get myself out of my mood.
kendra is offline   Reply With Quote