View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #8
Kirjava
Almost there

S/C/G: 210/147/145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for starting the new thread for us, Jelbb!

I love the sound of your workplace competition, sotypical! That would really motivate me to pump it up. Good luck!

Nice to see you again, fashin!

tuende, in the old thread you mentioned finishing report cards, too. It felt awesome to get mine done and out of the way. It sucks you have to do a bunch of moving and packing of stuff that isn't yours, though. You also asked where I'm going on my cruise. I'm going with my parents, and we fly into Barcelona, Spain and board the ship, then we head over to France, then Italy, then Croatia, and back again. One of my side-trips in Italy will be a hike up Mt. Vesuvius, so when I get home next week I'll have to work out on the treadmill a lot to get myself in better shape. I'll have about two weeks to strengthen my legs a bit. Another side-trip in Italy will be climbing all the stairs in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm a bit scared about the food on the cruise, because I'm sure there will a lot of buffets and rich food, but I plan to load myself up with fruits, veggies, and lean protein and try to avoid breads, pastas, desserts, and fried stuff.

Today was our last day of school picnic, and we must have grilled at least 400 hotdogs. I was in charge of bunning them, wrapping them in paper towel, and loading them in boxes. Then I was a ketchup squeezer. There were three ketchup squeezer teachers, and my full bottle was empty by the end. Kids freaking love ketchup. I can't stand the stuff. I let myself have one hotdog with mustard. Not too bad, considering all the temptation.

Good luck on the weekend, everyone!