View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #33
Okeole

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2007 View Post
Hi Cathy
In my last post i mentioned the Kiju juice boxes.I think it is a Canadian product .Awesome taste...calories are equivalent to 1 cup Kiju =(1/2 cup TO-juice+ 1/2 water). Therefore you do not have to dilute it. You can find them in the Organic food section of RCS.The R.W.Knudsen Morning blend is not available in Canada i think...the other R.W Knudsen juice that I found in Superstore, I didnt like much and some of them are pricier than Kiju juice. Again...those Knudsen juices vary in calories etc...some have 110 cal/250 ml and some have 170 cal/250ml. Therefore you have to dilute or drink concentrated accordingly.

You can follow takeoff juice guideline to decide what you should do:

LA Takeoff juice( 125ml juice+ 125 ml water= 250 ml drink)
Calories : 100
Fat : 0 g
Cholesterol : 0 mg
Sodium : 10 mg
Carb : 25 g
Sugar : 22g
Protein : 1g
Vit A : 0%
Vit C : 80%
Calcium : 0%
Iron : 2%
Hi MJ - Thank you for the information you share on here. It's been a while since I have done the LAWL TO. I have forgotten what you are able to eat and how much of it. Can you please share that info with me? Also about the Take off Juice - How much of it do you have to drink a day?> I thought it was a liter - 500 ml of juice + 500 ml of water? is this right? I noticed you referred to 250 ml on your previous posts - but some how that seems to little for a whole day... other sites have referred to drinking 32 oz/ day - so Please confirm the amount..... thank you very much - i have been off the wagon for a while and want to get back. Thank you Okeole in Vancouver
Okeole is offline   Reply With Quote