Old 06-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #210
taliee
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Hi!

First name: Natalie

Geographical location:
Portland, Maine (home) & Burlington, Vermont (school)

Marital Status:
Single

Children/Ages:
None right now...someday!

Occupation: Full time elementary ed student, part time slave at Staples (for the summer)

Pets: Two cats and a new puppy at home; I'll be adopting a cat later this summer to live with me at school

Hobbies/Interests:
Music, art, reading, writing, foreign language, history, cooking

Height: 5'8"

Eye/Hair Color:
Green/Reddish-Brown (?)

Starting Date of weight loss Journey: May 17, 2010

Starting Weight: 323lbs

Present Weight:
311lbs

Goal Weight:
145lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: Portion sizes! And all the junk food that I "love"...trying to cut back on that.

Following any specific plan:
I'm doing the 10-week trial with Jenny Craig, (to get me started!) and when that's up I'll probably just be counting calories.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past?:
I actually feel "ready" this time. I've struggled with depression since I was 9, and developed a binge eating disorder which only got worse as time went on. The last time I was somewhat comfortable and happy with my weight was about six years ago when I started high school--I was 200-210lbs, and even though I was still overweight, I felt healthy. I gained a lot in high school, then lost some when I went to college; in fall 2008 I was down to around 265, but this year I've gone way up to the heaviest I've ever been at 323 pounds. Since I started Jenny Craig almost a month ago, I've lost 12 pounds (probably close to 15 by now) which I think is a great start and I'm definitely more determined than ever to be happy with myself. I want to enjoy my 20s (and the rest of my life) being healthy and loving my body!

Anything else you would like to share with us: Hmm...guess not. :3

Start date: May 17, 2010
Goal #1: In the 200s MET! 7/15/10
Goal #2: Lowest freshman year of college (267) MET! 7/1/11
Goal #3: Under 250 (249)
Goal #4: 8th grade weight/100lb loss (223)
Goal #5: "Onederland" (199)
Goal #6: Normal BMI (164)
Final goal: 145 pounds!