View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:07 AM   #92
foreverfnm

S/C/G: 322/318/154

Height: 5'10

MARITAL STATUS: single - bisexual - have boyfriend.

TOP WEIGHT: 135kg - Currently 124kg

GOAL WEIGHT: 60kg.

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Black with red and blonde streaks

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Hardcore dancing, Partying, Seeing bands, Alternative fashion. My life revolves around my local punk scene, sad as it is.

PETS: boyfriend.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Adelaide, in South Australia

FAVORITE COLOR: Green.

FAVORITE FOODS: All of them. Especially fast food. And savoury biscuits and the like. URG!

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Hardcore dancing, weight training, boxing, walking

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Crime and thriller novels, especially Stephen Leather. I also enjoy action novels like Chris Ryan and Andy McNabb.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Boondock Saints.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Metalocolypse, Black Books, IT Crowd, Family Guy, Rush, Burn Notice

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Hardcore punk. Have Heart, Verse, Ruiner, Bane, Champion, Hatebreed, Defeater, The Effort. Locally I love Break Even, Carpathian, 50 Lions, Confession, Deez Nuts, Amity Affliction, Craterface, Sex Wizard, Infiltrator.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Too many alcohol calories, too much fast food, binge eating on junk food.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
An actual interest in doing it for myself this time, as opposed to working out because someone told me I was fat/hinted that I was unfit. Also dislocated my knee for the third time and am hoping that if I can manage to loose some weight I can get back in the mosh pit sooner!

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Counting calories, being strict! Also going to exercise 45min a day minimum and have just brought Charlean Extreme, and I will go at least 90 days!

PIERCINGS: Ears. Although I didn't want them and am waiting for them to close over.

TATTOOS: Have Heart tattoo on my right list. It's my avatar, and it's AMAZING.
foreverfnm is offline   Reply With Quote