Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #1  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Default Jack3d?

Anyone tried this workout supplement?

My brother's using it and says its amazing... I tried it today and I didn't really get the "rush" he claims to get, but I did notice I pushed myself a bit harder at the gym than usual! Didn't feel all happy and amazing to be doing it like my bro said I would... but hey... I DID push myself harder!

Anyone try it? Have any comments or thoughts on it?
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 405/216/205

Height: 6'4

Actually I did some research after this post and bought it. It's awesome!!
tryhardforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #3  

Default Love It!

I recently started using jack3d after trying a long list of pre-workout supps. such as superpump 250, santight, purple wrath, no-xplode, ect. Either they made me nautious, gave me a bad migrane, made me feel jittery or nothing at all. I finally tried jack3d and this is hands down the best supp I have used. I am a 34 yr. old female in case your wondering. No jitters, no headache, no upset stomache. Just pure energy. I swear my legs feel like I could run or ride my bike for hours. Don't even mention weights! I feel awesome lifting when I use my Jack3d. Started with 1/2 a scoop 3 times a week, that was for two weeks, now I am up to 1 scoop. I love it and will continue to buy it when i run out.

Good luck with Jack3d!!!
jeniwoodley is offline   Reply With Quote