View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #81
tomorrowsme

S/C/G: 395/378/175

Height: 5'9"

Screen Name: tomorrowsme

Age/Age Range: 28

Family Life: Living with partner

Hobbies and Interests: Crafts (crochet, scrapbooking, etc.), cooking, writing, music

Favorite Music: Depends on my mood. I have a soft spot for 90s alternative rock, since it's what I was listing to during my formative years, but I'll listen to anything- classic rock, pop (current and 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s), country, rap. Oh, and Moxy Fruvous. Workout music is mostly pop and techno.

Favorite Color(s): Purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Treadmill (walking now, want to start running once I get halfway to goal), resistance/weights

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to 1) get fit enough to have healthy babies in a couple of years and 2) to get small enough to fit places (restaurant booths, airplane seats, etc.). And someday I want to run at least a 5k, actually run.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have just over a year before I turn 30, and I don't want to be fatter than I was when I turned 20. I was about 315 when I turned 20.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Persistance. I have a very long journey, and I have always hit a wall where I just want to stop tracking and eat cheese.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
1. Staying on track and recording everything I eat.
2. Staying under 2200 calories a day.
3. Exercising more than 2x/week.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Not that evil- I want to look better than I've ever looked.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Pants/jeans that actually look good, and not like clown pants. Also, heels.

Last edited by tomorrowsme : 06-06-2010 at 12:42 PM.
tomorrowsme is offline   Reply With Quote