View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #204
Mom2lucy

S/C/G: 126/124/115

Height: 5'0"

First name: Brittany

Geographical location: Eagle Mountain, UT

Age: 26 (what?! I dont know how i got to be this age! I swear i just graduated HS! LOL!)

Marital Status: married 4 years

Children/Ages: daughter age 2 in July

Pets: a cat and a horse

Hobbies/Interests: i'm rediscovering myself and what I like to do. I have changed a lot in the past few years. Right now I would say playing with my daughter is my favorite thing to do.

Height: 5 whole feet tall!

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 28

Starting Weight: 127

Present Weight: 124

Goal Weight: 115- mostly just want to be FIT!

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: eating clean and getting my butt in gear. I think winter is gonna kill me!

Following any specific plan: I am eating whole foods, doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and then starting the couch 2 5k and then going to start running races!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I never have done this before pre-baby (and even while nursing) it was EASY to keep the weight off and eat right. Now I am new to this whole weight LOSS deal....

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am really excited to join this forum. I am hoping to find internet friends, resources and support. Im excited to meet you all and read about your weight loss progress!