View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #77
vernie822
Ashley

S/C/G: 155/152/125

Height: 5'4

Screen Name: Vernie822

Age/Age Range: 19 (almost 20!!)

Family Life: Oldest of 5 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl! My brothers are 17, 12 and 9, and my sister is 14.

Occupation: Full time student, but in the summer I work at a local bakery, also as a math tutor and babysitter.

Hobbies and Interests: My passion is math. I also love baseball. I love being around my friends and family and just enjoying life. As far as activities go, I was a cheerleader for ten years. I also enjoy swimming. Running and walking are my exercise of choice when I'm not at college using the machines!

Favorite Music: I'm a huge country music fan but I also love alternative, rock, top 40 stuff too!

Favorite Color(s): Navy blue, pink, yellow

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love running and walking because it just is so peaceful to me. At school, I like to use the elliptical (sp?) as well as the treadmill.

What are your fitness/health goals? To be healthy and have a bikini body. I want to get on track where I can work out every day and continue that during the school year. I also want to be eating healthy and not constantly eat sweets and replace meals with snacks, which sometimes happens at school.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I realized after my freshman year at school that my stomach and legs were much bigger than I thought. Even after eating healthy for a week, I feel so much better!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I struggle with convenience. I work early (4 AM) on the weekends and I absolutely struggle with trying to not eat the bakery foods. Also, this makes me tired and not want to work out the rest of the day. I struggle with consistency because my friends like to go out to eat, and I feel bad declining. I am learning to make time to exercise even if it means waking up earlier. I struggle with sleep, because on the weekends, sometimes I only get 4 hours or even less because I work so early. I am realizing how vital it is to get 8 hours of sleep a night.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to exercise daily and stick with it, stop eating out/eating sweets and snacks, and stay consistent!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: Not really a certain person, but I can say I would like to look like the models and girls my age who have flat stomachs!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A BIKINI!! For sure!!!
vernie822 is offline   Reply With Quote