View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #50
melissajawn
melissajawn

S/C/G: 278/251/145

Height: 5'6"

Default weight loss

I completely feel your pain muggle born! I also live in Florida. I grew up in Southwest Florida my whole life. I actually have also struggled with weight loss and depression. I actually haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I was diagnosed with PMDD. It sucks! Especially when I'm trying to lose weight and that comes around; I usually can't even get out of bed and that throws my whole schedule off. First though, if you don't like going outside to exercise then you can get a video, or go to the gym, or a wii fit. I have been pretty active my whole life so sweat doesn't really phase me anymore. That is the hard part though. I can't just do basic exercise. I usually do Jillian Michaels video for 30 mins and then go run/walk for 45 mins. That is what gets me to lose weight. It is really hard to get motivated or even stay motivated to lose weight. You need a good support system, hence the reason why I joined this site. I suggest you get some South Beach cookbooks and weight watchers meals in 30 mins. I use those on a daily basis. If you need any help just let me know!
melissajawn is offline   Reply With Quote