Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Default Wonderslim Cheesecake?

Does it taste like eggs to anyone else? maybe I am craaaaazy?!
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Does it taste like eggs to anyone else? maybe I am craaaaazy?!
Ick, i hope not! I just got some, should be here tomorrow. I was looking forward to them! Maybe try putting some SF fruite preserves on it
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

ah I was so excited but it tasted like peppery eggs. My husband says i am crazy and it smells like egg batter, but IDK.. maybe I have been on medifast/low carb etc food for so long things are altered. I bought 2 boxes because of all the great reviews and if it tasted like pudding or something I would have been happy, but the peppery egg tastes... lol. no beuno for me. Hope yours fare better. I made a mistake and tried it twice so now i am stuck with the one box but i will be exchanging the second for something else
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Height: 5'7"

The 1st time I tried mine I thought they were great!! But the second time I think I added too much water and they were horrible!! I think they would taste beter with some fruit.
annieann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #5  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

I haven't had the Wonderslim cheescake, but the NewLifesyle cheescake is great--tastes just like cheesecake! You do have to be careful with the water though--it only takes 2 oz of water per packet of cheesecake so its easy to get too much.
fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 226/207/190 (mini goal #1)

Height: 5'4

It doesn't really taste like cheesecake but it is yummy. Especially if you add a touch of vanilla. Haven't had it since Christmas but I spiced it up with some pumpkin pie spice, a little vanilla and drop of rum (I know but was Christmas). Then I crushed up 2 fat-free biscotti (same site) and put it on top. Did not miss heavy desserts at all. The flavor leaves room for all sorts of doctoring up. I like it.
glassbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #7  

Height: 5'5"

YES! Somebody else agrees that it tastes peppery! I thought I was imagining it! I made it once and the rest of the box is just sitting there. It was a waste of money, nothing like cheesecake taste to me.
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote