General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 320...301...225

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Default Woke up mad at BF because of dream...

I know I'm not the only one....

I had a dream last night that the BF commented on some other chicks "skinny - sexy - ankles".

I (luckily) have decent looking ankles, but in my dream I was SO OFFENDED that he said someone had nice ankles.

Anyone else have a dream where they wake up mad at a significant other for something they didn't even have anything to do with?

(And for the record - BF is nothing but sweet and supportive. I'd imagine it's my insecurities wrecking havoc on my head at night...)
Arie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #2  

wow even if he did make the observation that someone had nice ankles why would that be anything to be mad over.
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Height: 5'6

haha I wake up mad at my boyfriend because of dreams allllll the time. I have no idea why, and alot of the time I don't even remember the dream, but I remember to be mad at him.
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

LOL how funny. I hope you didn't stay mad long.

Thank goodness he didn't say she had a nice butt! He might have woken up with a knife in his chest
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:17 PM   #5  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Haha. Yes. It's horrible when I'm mad at him for no reason. xD
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 320...301...225

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

I was mad for about 5 minutes, until he said "I'm sorry that the version of me in your dream looked at another chicks ankles. For the record - you have very cute ankles" and gave me coffee.

I'm sure I found something else to be mad at him later for though. mwhahaha!

(Seriously though - I woke up mad at the cat a few weeks ago because in my dream she pooped on the couch... She's 13, completely blind, and can't get up on the couch. Needless to say - I felt like an idiot when I actually dusted the sleep from my head. LOL!)
Arie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

hahaha I always have dreams of dh running off with some other girl. [This was when I was much heavier.] I would tell him my dream later and he'd always ask "Why do you have these dumb dreams about me doing something I would never think about doing?!" LOL
In my case it is insecurity brought on by my step-dad cheating multiple times on my mom. She finally divorced his butt 8 yrs ago.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #8  
Amazing will be me

Talking

Yep i often have mad and over the top dreams about my other half , and at least its all going on in our heads at nite thats all i can say.

Who knows but yeah ive ofted been hacked off in a dream and for a while during the day its still seemed real.

Get a dream book , its a hobby i used to have , dont have much time at the min but its interesting, and usually whats going on in your dream means something totally different in waking life so im sure its not as bad as it seems
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:40 AM   #9  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

i am a super crazy dreamer- sometimes wake up screaming in the night... i always have bizzare dreams. it's our little tradition now that i tell my hubby about my weird dreams on the way to work. i have totally woken up mad at people before. i also have had some dreams where someone i know dies or something horrid happens to them and i feel compelled to contact them to make sure they are okay.
lately i've been having a ton of fighting with my mother dreams. freud??
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

My mom used to get mad at my Dad over dreams all the time when she was preganant (11 pregnancies, so pretty frequently). Sometime she'd even reach over and smack him why he was sleeping, claiming that he acted "exactly like he would have in real life".

Last edited by MonteCristo; 05-27-2010 at 01:31 PM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #11  

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

I have dreams where I get really mad at my sweet husband quite often, and I talk in my dreams (or shout, in these cases) - sometimes I can't even remember them at first, but he tells me I shouted at him for being an idiot in the middle of the night and then I remember what I dreamt.
3FCuser001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #12  
Diana Kay

S/C/G: 275/SeeTicker/200

Height: 5'11"

I'm sorry, but I actually laughed out loud reading this! Highly entertaining.

I don't know that I've ever woken up angry at someone for something in a dream... Though now that I've said that, I'll wake up angry at my boyfriend tomorrow - Just watch!
ninepaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 260.4 / 254.6 / 135

Height: 5'5"

Oh, man. I've definitely experienced this. I've had several bad dreams that my boyfriend had cheated on me or something along those lines and for the first few moments of being awake, I was so mad at him! Also, one time I had a dream that my mom and stepdad decided that they were going to kill my puppy and eat him for dinner. I literally woke up crying. I just laugh about the dreams now!
summerheart is offline   Reply With Quote