First name: Arleta

Geographical location: FPO

Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: 6,5,2

Pets: none

Hobbies/Interests: reading, traveling, baking

Height: 5'9"

Eye/Hair Color: blue/dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2008 (lost 40 lbs but gained all back) so started all over again May 16

Starting Weight: 220

Present Weight: 218

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: I love food, everything about it I also find myself running to the pantry when I am stressed and my life is pretty stressful with my active duty Marine husband. He does not make loosing weight easy for me. Also we are in the process of moving, I always find it hard to make time for me when we are in this transition phase hotels, traveling, vacation, and getting settled in make fast food all too easy.

Following any specific plan: I am following WW now but after our upcoming move I am considering doing a month or two of medifast after hearing rave reviews from friends.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am sick of being the way I am. I loved running last year and want to run again. I need that (running) to help me work out my stress in a more constructive way. I know this now so I think that will make everything easier.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am a college student and want to be a midwife, and for a career like that I need to be more mobile. I am getting closer to my degree and need to prepare my body for the demands.