View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #74
kendra

S/C/G: 271/202/??

Height: 4'10"

Screen Name:kendra

Age/Age Range:34

Family Life: Single and loving it!

Occupation: Pharmacy Technician and a full time student-going for pre-pharmacy, so that someday I can be a Pharmacist.

Hobbies and Interests: listening to music, volunteering, NASCAR,

Favorite Music: Love all types-just no classical I LOVE LOVE Bruce Springsteen.

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: the wave by the firm, walking

What are your fitness/health goals? to lose weight and become healthier, get out of the morbidly obese category, get down to a normal weight. eventually would love to run in a race

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? When I weighed 271, I saw a picture of myself and did not recognize myself. Recently, when my pants started getting tight.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? not to stress eat, which i've almost beat! woohooo! go me! Believing that I can lose the rest of this weight.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Make time for exercise every day of the week instead of 3 days a week, really need to get all of my veggies and all of my water in. Some days I do but need to do it everyday!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? myself, I never want to see a picture of myself and not recognize myself again.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I would just love to be in smaller sizes. To be able to say oh i'm wearing a 10 or ooooh an 8, *wonders if that is feasible*

Last edited by kendra : 05-27-2010 at 01:19 AM.
kendra is offline   Reply With Quote