View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #70
dboyuk

S/C/G: 198/199/168

Height: 5'7

Screen Name: dboyuk

Age/Age Range:37
Family Life:Married 5 years (yesterday), Daughter 4 yo.
Favorite Music:Mixed really, favourite artists are Sting, Phil Collins and Elvis. Groups are Police, Drifters and Beach Boys.

Favorite Color(s):Orange

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:5-a-side footy

What are your fitness/health goals? Basically just want to live as long as possible and hope that these aspects of my life can be improved and help with that goal.
What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Just the bad habit of snacking.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? More exercise I feel, I have a knee injury that's hampered my football at the moment so need to at least burn some cals off some other way. I hate doing the likes of sit-ups and stuff but that will be one I need to do on a daily basis. Also being more careful of what foods I eat. And also being a little more careful when having a drink as that can lead me astray with snacking.
(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? No-one to be honest, I'll just be happy if I can get my body into a little better shape, I do get a bit conscious even on holiday and stuff and prefer to cover up.
What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Anything smaller than XL or maybe even better Large.

Last edited by dboyuk : 05-24-2010 at 11:03 AM.
dboyuk is offline   Reply With Quote