View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #60
caliyah
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

just checking in this saturday. hope u ladies are doing great.

....i feel like i'm getting lot of people telling me to STOP losing weight. Some of their comments have been that I'm only losing weight for vanity reasons and that I don't even need to lose weight because I look skinny! In my culture (i'm east african) curvy is always in and skinny is out so they think i'm crazy. my cousins actually overeat all the time to try to GAIN weight and complain when they can't maintain their weight gain! anyway my bmi says i'm overweight so i'm just sticking with getting to a normal BMI but according to my fam and people in my culture i'm 'skinny', the approval I get from my community has really made me in the past not worry about my weight but i'm really focusing on staying healthy. People are so annoying sometimes

other than that things are good with me. I really love my bootcamp camp it's been a lifesaver. have a great weekend ladies!
Rocky Balboa: You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

Last edited by caliyah : 05-22-2010 at 12:05 PM.
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote