Old 05-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #69
CorinneIrene
Miss October

S/C/G: 153/116.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Screen Name: Corinne Irene

Age/Age Range: 21

Family Life: Just me.

Occupation: Direct Care Professional for the mentally handicapped. Will soon be returning to school to pursue a degree in Wildlife Management.

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, listening to music, gardening, outdoor work, watching movies, hiking, kayaking...list goes on.

Favorite Music: Rock'n'roll.

Favorite Color(s): Green.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love pilates. I've been doing Slim in 6 and love those routines as well. Also, I like to just get sweaty doing outdoor work or going for walks.

What are your fitness/health goals? I just hope to be healthy. I don't want to feel worn down. My biggest concern is my heart.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well, I always have wanted to get fit, and would do really well and then gain it all back. This time around, at my highest weight, one morning I was eating 6 mini kit-kat bars for breakfast. I decided I had enough of waking up in the morning and feeling like the undead- I could feel the tiredness, the fat collecting around my sides. I decided it was finally time do to something for ME.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? In the past, I've been kind of a yo-yo dieter. I've experimented with anorexia, bulimia, and anything extreme to get the weight off fast. I put too much pressure on myself and ultimately fail. This time around, I'm not pushing myself toward unrealistic goals- not weighing myself everyday, and feeling ecstatic with the good choices I do make. I haven't struggled so far with an adjusted attitude.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. Keeping away from cookies at work (I work in a home...that's stocked with goodies. They're all sugar free or fat free, but that's what led me to my highest weight. Thinking it was okay to indulge because they were "healthier".) 2. Not paying attention to my calories enough or time in the day. I was going under what I wanted for a while, purely by accident, but I'm being more careful about that. 3. Pushing through the pain when exercising. I push for a bit, but I really need to bring it.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Eh, I want to look better than my current self, hee.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I would love to wear tank tops and shorts again in the summer. Not to mention a bikini- and I have the perfect vintage one.
CorinneIrene is offline   Reply With Quote