Emmetts mama

S/C/G: 185/174/135

Height: 5'1

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
Screen Name:mamabear1985

Age/Age Range:25

Family Life:became the proud mommy of my gorgeous baby boy Emmett july-30-09 we are staying in Seattle with my mother at the moment and my mom and i are followin the south beach diet!

Hobbies and Interests:spending time with my lil man and tryin to be as active as possible....which isnt nearly as much as i need!!

Favorite Music:anything from Pantera to The Gap Band or something like Brotha Lynch hung to Pitbull im all over the place 4rm classic rock to hardcore rap lol!!

Favorite Color(s):greens purples and silver

What are your fitness/health goals?i want to be under my goal weight by the time our Papabear gets out May19 2012 and i want to keep all this baby weight off and then some!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? i need to lose this weight and be healthy 4 myself and so i dont freak out when my man gets out!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?gettin enough excersise stayin away from sweets and carbs as much as possible

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?more excersice more aware of my calories and more veggies

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : i want to be more in shape then me even before i had my boy!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?a great pair of jeans
MAMABEAR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote