Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #67
sandybunnychibi
bunny on a warpath

S/C/G: 160/150/115

Height: 5`2

Screen Name: sandybunnychibi

Age/Age Range: 28

Family Life: live with bf of 3 years, 3 cats, 1 dog

Hobbies and Interests: reading, playing video games, working on computers, nature, hanging with him, crafts and so on

Favorite Music: tech, jpop, country, rave, pop, lots

Favorite Color(s)ink, red, light blue (silver blue)

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: .none lol, trying to get into zumba

What are your fitness/health goals? able to do 30 min worth of exercise without wanting to die. and get down to 120

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? truely? nothing. i just thinking i need to get in shape, that my depression over my mother death had gone on long enough. ( i started gaining weight when she died...i coudlnt handel it, so i put on like 50 lbs in 2 years)

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? .cutting down my pop intake it my fav thing in the world, and not eating the greasy foods my bf loves (since i cook mostly for him lol he loves my chimichangas)

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? accutly getting up and exercising and not putting it off, eatting healthier, and drinking more water (all three things iv accutly began working on)

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : lol , truely the models! no.. um a girl i know named amanda, she is a great friend, but i use to be thin like her, and she has had a kid im like NOOooooo lol.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my body hugging dress and tanktops!
sandybunnychibi is offline   Reply With Quote